Support Services at Alpha School
Welcome To the Alpha School family!
Our School seeks to empower each student with skills for life, work and recreation believing that every individual possesses the dignity and potential to contribute to a better world.
We offer a flexible curriculum to accommodate the different learning styles of our students.
Some of the programs we offer are:
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• White Board Learning
• I-Pad Technology
• Nao, an autonomous, programmable humanoid robot which is used to enhance academic and therapeutic instruction
• Transition Services
• Community Job Sampling
• Crisis Intervention Programs
• Positive Behavior Program
• Certified BCBA
Adaptive Physical Education
• Swimming, Cheerleading, Dance and more
Art & Music
• Winter & Spring Shows and Concerts
• Music Therapy